220V DIY Using Heat Gun Electric Power Tool
– Can be used to heating relief powder and shrinkable sheet
– Keeping 3-5cm distance from work and about a 45-degree angle to heat until it is completed.
– After completion, use the heat gun at high temperature to blow a few minutes,
– it not only can add its hardness but also its brightness
– The temperature can not be adjustable, in theory, it can reach 200 degree within a few seconds
– Do not work over 10 minutes, blow at a 45-degree angle to avoid heat suck.
– Be careful when using
Material: Steel Plastic
Working temp.: 200 °C
Rated Power: 300W
Rated voltage: 220V 50-60Hz
Plug Type: EU Plug
Never touch the hot nozzle or melted glue for your sake.
Keep it stay away from children.
|Rated Output Power||
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.