1. Stickers made of EVA Foam Materia and Mirror material, which is non-toxic and non-fading, can last for about 3-5 years.
2. Stickers can be removable, with glue on the backside, easy to paste on the wall or any other clean and smooth surface; such as door, the closet, and so on;
3. The mirror with glue, before pasting the sticker on the wall, you need to paste the mirror on the sticker surface first;
4. Diy design, clock layout size measured by hands, can be adjusted to be a smaller or bigger size
Sticker material: EVA Foam (Ethylene vinyl acetate)
Clock material: Metal
Hour hand: 16cm /6.3″
Minute hand: 24cm / 9.5″
Clock machine: 9cm/ 3.6″
the minimum achieving is: 50cm x 50cm / 20″ x 20″.
Hour hand: 31.5cm /12.4″
Minute hand: 39cm / 15.3″
Clock machine: 12cm/ 4.9″
the minimum achieving is: 63cm x 63cm / 24.8″ x 24.8″.
The clock final decoration size is decided by how you want to
decorate you walls.
1. Put the trace-less nail into the right position, the small tail should be up.
2. Put off the screw button from the clock disc, then put it on the scale and hang to the trace-less nail. It is better to fix the scale by using adhesive tape.
3. Cut the scale depending on your wall size.
4. The Scale has 12 black lines for the right position, move the ruler to each grid, using the pencil to mark the position, the black lines should be parallel to locate the sicker easily.
5. Taking off the UV film from the clock pointer
6. Taking off the screw from the clock dial, then put the pointer, first for the second pointer, after for minutes pointer
7. Hang the clock to the trace-less nail
8. Taking off the paper from the mirror
9. Put the mirror surface to each EVA sticker, then take off the UV film from the mirror
10. Put the EVA sticker in the position you marked.
Following this step, you will get down.